GalleryPortfolioBlogBooksStockAbout Me

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hello!

Welcome to my brand spanking new photo blog.

But Michael, you say, you already have a blog and a Flickr. So what's the point of this?

Well, mainly, my goal with Natural Philosopher is to talk about my interest in science. I could talk about photography there, but frankly, since I've found I'm rather reluctant to talk about what I do in a public forum, it would turn into a de facto photo blog. A separate photo blog will also let me tweak the design to show off my photos a little better.

I do expect there to be some crosstalk between the two. I like nature photography. I do macro work of leaves and shells and things. I expect there's a way to post on both blogs at once, or otherwise link between the two.

So I have some ideas about how I want to use this space. I have plans. My ambitious goal, which I will tell you in the hopes that you will shame me into keeping to it, is to have a new post every day, even if it's just a picture.

I'll start that in just a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment