I haven't posted anything new in a while, I know. Partly this is because of work suddenly becoming quite busy, but mainly I haven't shot anything new in a week or two. I've just upgraded to the Canon EOS 40D -- literally, I just took the first shots about a half hour ago, and I still haven't gotten everything configured how I want it -- and since I'm planning to sell the Rebel XT, I've backed off on using it.
I got it refurbished from Adorama and except for the box it came in and the 43 clicks on the shutter, it's good as new. I'll shoot with it for a while before I post my thoughts -- I doubt I'll do an in-depth review, since there are already a billion reviews of the 40D out there, and it's not the latest model anyway. But I can tell you this much: if you're looking to upgrade from the Rebel/xxxD line but are on a limited budget, a refurbished 40D body is only $750...
No comments:
Post a Comment